The NF C 15-100 norm settles the regulation in electric installations in
All installations, new or renewed, must apply this norm. The NF C 15-100 norm answers for protection of installation and persons, and management, use comfort and installation upgradeability.
Protection: the norm imposes…
- a general device to cut and to protect
- lightning conductor device in certain cases
- differential protecting devices with hight sensibility for every circuit in the house
- differential devices of a new kind (type A) on the circuits that supply the washing machine and the hob
- the cutting of the pilot-thread
- the reserve of 20% of the electric panel of the house, the marking off and the presentation of a scheme (electric file)
- electric plugs 10/16 A with cells closing (avoiding all stranger bodies intrusion risk)
- an equipotent protection conductor (earth) in every circuit
- the respect for imposed sections for copper conductors according with the nature of the circuit
- the respect for the protection gauge and the equipments ( cut-out and differential switch, fuse) according with the nature of the circuit
- the lodging technical sheath (GTL) (it also includes light current box)
To set the plugs in accordance, the CEI 23-12 norm has definitively been replaced by the European norms EN 60309-1 and EN 60309-2.
The agreement by the European countries with an only type for industrial pins and plugs shows that the most sophisticated market in the world recognized its excellence in every point of view: security and performances.